Regional HR Business Partner
Ashley Kate are delighted to be working in partnership with a leading, global organisation, supporting them in their search for a Regional HR Business Partner to manage a number of sites in West Yorkshire area.
This is a full-time, permanent role for a commercial, positive thinker with innovative ideas in order to help drive this business forward.
Main responsibilities of the HR Business Partner:
- Cover a multi-site remit
- ER Management across a high volume and complex environment
- Management of talent/succession planning
- Workforce planning and organisational design
- Cooperate with Managers and Experts and act as an Advisor for compliance and HR policies.
- Partnering with a number of stakeholders and managing relationships within fast-paced, unionised environments
- Coach HR employees
- Drive transformation and change projects
This is an exciting and challenging role, for an experienced, highly-motivated candidate, who can adapt to change and positively affect the business across their region.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.