Ashley Kate HR are working in partnership with a public sector client based in South West London who are looking for a HR Officer to add to their existing HR department.
This is a vital role within the department where you will be supporting senior HR managers, and providing professional advice and support in order to deliver a high quality HR service to the wider team.
- Co-ordinating recruitment, ensuring all candidates are updated throughout the process and that all interview are booked.
- To work with and supervise the HR Administrators to ensure that interview packs are prepared on an accurate and timely basis.
- To work with the HR Administrators to ensure all establishment information is up to date, including future events - and that all information is entered into the HR/Payroll system.
- To provide first line advice in relation to contract and policy queries and to have the judgement to advise when to escalate to the HR Partners.
- To support the on-boarding and induction processes.
- Assist with co-ordinating and managing investigations and hearings and to prepare or supervise the preparation of related paperwork. To attend investigation meetings to assist with note-taking and advise on procedure if required.
- To take an active role in supporting the team in updating and streamlining administrative processes.
- To undertake any other ad-hoc work that may be required.
Skills & experience -
- CIPD Level 5 or higher (Essential).
- Minimum of 2 years HR experience from within the UK (Essential).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to prepare contract letters, change of terms letters, emails and general correspondence.
- Team player, willing to help the team meet its deadlines and objectives
- Effective time management skills to ensure deadlines are met.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.