People & Culture Advisor
Ashley Kate HR are delighted to be working alongside an established facilities management company who are looking to add a People & Culture Advisor to their existing team. The main purpose of the role is to ensure best practise within HR management and to provide HR advice and guidance to the management team. This is a regional role and will involve extensive travel around North London, South and South West so a full driving license is essential.
- Provide HR advice and guidance to the management team.
- Advising and supporting the full recruitment process.
- Advising managers in all areas of employee relations including disciplinary, grievance and appeal issues.
- Assisting in preparation process for Employment Tribunal cases.
- Delivering HR related training to managers
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with internal and external customers.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties required by the business within the scope of the role.
Skills and experience -
- Strong Employee Relations experience
- A working knowledge of UK employment legislation
- Change Management experience would be beneficial.
- Extensive operational HR experience from within the UK.
- Experience of presenting HR training courses.
- Good numeric and literacy and IT skills.
- A high level of flexibility and a positive attitude to innovation and change
- Full driving licence
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.