Recruitment Consultant- Estate Agency Background
We are looking for the best talent within the Estate Agency market place to join our team in Guildford as a Recruitment Consultant. A good Estate Agent is confident in picking up the phone, can demonstrate great listening and negotiation skills and knows how to build relationships and trust.
We are specialists in what we do, this gives our clients and candidates the best insight during their recruitment process and ensures your success within a competitive market.
We are passionate about your career progression. With 956 global promotions in the last 12 months and 87% of Directors organically grown - we reward success. Your career at PageGroup is determined by revenue generated meaning our structure is meritocratic. With competitive base salaries and a commission/bonus structure based on your success you will be moving into a highly lucrative business.
Our values are reflected in everything we do in each of our global offices and contribute to our success. A career at PageGroup offers you market leading training, progression, financial reward and fun in our Guildford office!
Recruitment is a complex sales role, you will be responsible for developing business as well as sourcing potential candidates and managing the offer process.
- Identifying and developing new business relationships
- Consulting clients on recruitment process and responding to needs
- Sourcing and attracting passive/active candidates within your sector
- Managing the recruitment process from interview to offer
- Offer management and negotiation
- Networking to build business information
We are currently looking to speak with candidates working within Estate Agency and looking for a rewarding career change where you can utilise your existing sales skills. Whether you are tired of relying on commission and giving up your weekends; or looking for more progression and better long-term career prospects then an opportunity with the PageGroup might be the right move for you.
PageGroup already employ a number of ex-Estate Agency professionals; with some of the best and most successful talent within the business having come from a Property background.
To hear from one of our ex-estate agent about their transition into recruitment please take a look over the below link: https://www.michaelpage.co.uk/recruitment-jobs/use-your-skills/felicity-jardine
You will ideally be
- Experienced within an Estate Agency background (6 months+)
- Highly motivated, ambitious and driven by success
- Confident within a target driven environment
- Passionate about progression
- Strong academic background
- Proven track record of success
- Excellent Communication skills
- An autonomous environment where you can have your own business with support and market leading training from a fantastic brand
- Opportunity to take a consultative approach with clients and candidates
- Encouraging a team atmosphere, where you will be working with colleagues as opposed to against them
- Saying goodbye to working weekends with a 5 day working week
- Career development where you are in control of your progression - with potential to operate at Manager, Director and Managing Director level