Great, completely generalist HR Advisor role for a large retail company based in Watford.
A large retail company with great staff benefits. This role is based at their Head Office based in Watford.
The HR Advisor role is a really generalist position including:
- managing your own employee relations caseload through to complex cases
- acting as the point of advice for HR queries around policy, procedure and best practice
- coordinating end to end recruitment processes
- managing end to end payroll processing
- ensuring all employees receive the correct training
- working on any HR projects as required
The HR Advisor should:
- have exposure to managing your own employee relations caseload
- be CIPD qualified to have a knowledge of HR policy and best practice
- have exposure to high volumes of recruitment
- have a knowledge of payroll processing
- be passionate about HR, providing an excellent service and working in a generalist position
The HR Advisor will receive a salary between £32,000 and £35,000 and will be based in the Head Office in Watford.