Compensation Manager - EMEA
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an EMEA Compensation Manager to join our client based in Slough on an interim basis.
Reporting in the VP of Total Rewards you will be proactive, fast learner, flexible in thinking and able to operate effectively in a fast-paced environment.
As the Manager, you will be responsible for the compensation, development, communication and implementation of the compensation policies and programs for EMEA across 21 countries. You will engage effectively with the wider HR function and the regional leadership team on compensation strategies that are in alignment with the values and business requirements
- Strong knowledge in compensation concepts and mechanics
- Proven experience in setting up processes and policies
- Strong drive for success.
- Able to work independently.
- Good project management skills in project delivery
- Strong analytical skill required to carry out various compensation data analysis
- Good influencing skills to get things done through other people
- Good communication skills in explaining concepts and policies
- Strong line management experience
- Good skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.