PageGroup is the parent company of three leading global recruitment brands; Michael Page, Page Personnel and Page Executive. We work with pioneering organisations across the globe to source, consult and recruit into all levels across 25 different sectors. Since 1976 we've grown to become a worldwide leader with 153 offices in 35 countries.
We are specialists in what we do, boasting over 40 years of sustained success. This gives our clients and candidates the best insight during their recruitment process and ensures your success within a competitive market.
We are passionate about your career progression. With 956 global promotions in the last 12 months and 87% of Directors organically grown - we reward success. Your role as a Recruitment Consultant at PageGroup is determined by the revenue you generate; meaning our structure is meritocratic. With competitive base salaries and a commission/bonus structure based on your success, you will be moving into a highly lucrative business.
Our values are reflected in everything we do in each of our global offices and contribute to our success. A career at PageGroup offers you market leading training, progression, financial reward and fun!
Recruitment is a complex sales role with many unique challenges. As a Recruitment Consultant in our Leicester office, you will be responsible for developing new business, maintaining existing relationships, sourcing potential candidates and managing the offer process.
- Proactively identifying and developing new business relationships
- Consulting clients on recruitment process and responding to needs
- Sourcing and attracting passive/active candidates within your sector
- Managing the recruitment process from interview to offer
- Offer management and negotiation
- Networking to build business information
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will ideally have:
- Highly motivated, ambitious and driven by success
- Confident within a target driven environment
- Passionate about progression
- Strong academic background
- Proven track record of success
- Excellent Communication skills
PageGroup is a focused sales environment and you will receive world renowned training when you start which continues throughout your career with us. You will begin on our Sales Academy programme and, as your career progresses, the training will continue to ensure you have all the information and skills necessary to be highly successful.
- Competitive basic salary + commission/bonus structure
- Unrivalled career progression
- Market leading training programme (ongoing throughout your career)
- Chance to join and work with one of the best names in the industry
- Additional benefits (season ticket loans, monthly incentives, quarterly trips, team events, pension plan, private medical cover and much more!)
- International/National Opportunities
- Corporate responsibility and fundraising events for our chosen charities