Employee Relations Team Leader
Were looking for an experienced HR professional strong in employee relations who has the ability to coach.
Were working with an established organisation who are seeking a Employee Relations Team Leader for a role to oversee and coach a team of ER Advisors.
- You will be focused on continually developing and delivering an effective employer relations service and strategy,
- Subject matter expert on employee relations and providing high level of advice to managers
- Provide leadership and coaching to a team of ER advisors
- Make recommendations and continuous improvement for ER policy and process.
- Monitor & evaluate emerging trends and changes to employee relations and also changes to employment law.
- Handling complex case work
Were seeking accomplished HR professionals who have a strong background of employer relations within complex organisations.
- Ideally with a background of managing trade unions relations
- Experineced in handling complex case work upto potential tribunal level
- Ability to lead and coach a team of ER advisors supporting them with handling ER case work
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation with fantastic benefits and career potential.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.