- A brand new role working as part of the HR team
- An ideal opportunity for a HR generalist looking to specialise in Reward.
A large, growing business with sites across the UK.
Ad hoc analysing and reporting of reward themes, trends and practice to prompt and inform HR decision making
Create a dynamic Reward Management Information (MI) dashboard to provide business and HR professionals insight into current reward metrics Identify data set anomalies through practical use of and auditing of multiple systems to ensure data integrity
Collaborate with People Services to ensure the efficient analysis and deployment of payment cycles including ASR and Bonus to ensure accuracy and governance
Own, manage and deploy specific projects which contribute to the Total Reward strategy and lead to greater consistency of practice
Collaborate with People Services to ensure system interfaces relating to Reward to ensure appropriate flow of data, accuracy and ease of colleague accessibility
- Have previously worked in a HR analyst/Reward or HR generalist role looking to specialise in Reward
- Is IT proficient with intermediate Excel and knowledge of using HR systems
- Have attention to detail with the ability to analyse data
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Have the ability to build and manage stakeholder relationships
- Salary £25,000 - £35,000k per annum
- Excellent benefits