Occupational Health Advisor – Immediate Start
Our prestigious media client is looking for a full time temporary experienced OH Advisor on an ongoing basis.
My client is looking for an individual who can demonstrate experience in case management and risk assessment. If you have experience and can do travel vaccinations this would be a huge advantage.
Responsibilities, Duties & Experience:
• Competent at making complex clinical occupational health decisions and giving appropriate advice to management at all levels.
• Specific experience in dealing with complex DSE situations, health promotion and mental health issues would be an advantage as well as running a travel health clinic
• Provide specialist occupational health advice and support to line managers and HR Business Partners
• Assist with preparation of occupational health policies, standards and procedures to ensure evidenced based practice and compliance
• Where it has been identified perform health surveillance and fitness for work health screening
• Partake in the development and delivery of annual health promotion campaigns focussing on the client’s needs
• Review employment health assessment questionnaires within agreed timescales and advise regarding any recommended workplace adjustments.
Experience & Qualification:
Previous experience working within occupational health preferably within a team environment for 3 years or more
An individual who can demonstrate experience in case management and risk assessment. RGN, with a recognised Occupational Health qualification and Certificate in Travel medicine