Graduate Recruitment Officer
I am working with a leading global consultancy firm. Their reputation is unrivalled in the industry, they offer excellent employee benefits and pride themselves on their culture and employee well-being.
They have a vacancy within their Graduate Recruitment team focusing on MBA/Graduate and Associate hires. The role predominantly focusses on graduate recruitment and offers an excellent opportunity working within a large team, gaining exposure to multiple areas of HR, whilst supporting the Recruitment and Development team.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Managing candidate attraction events at a variety of Universities.
- Liaising with senior stakeholders regarding the graduate recruitment process
- Acting as the main point of contact for all Graduate Recruitment queries
- Representing the firm at events, acting as an ambassador
- Organising assessment centres and attending campus activities for future trainees.
- The successful candidate will have:
- Experience working in a graduate recruitment role, within professional services ideally.
- Graduate or graduate calibre, with a minimum of 3 years work experience
- If you possess the above-mentioned experience, please submit your CV for consideration.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.