Recruitment Business Partner
Your new role
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager the Recruitment Business Partner role is responsible for the delivery of sourcing services to the Investment boutiques. The Recruitment Business Partner is responsible for all methods of direct sourcing and fulfilment, and will be highly focused on savings achieved through direct to market strategies.
- Facilitates and manages the candidate sourcing and attraction part of the requisition process, reviews resume/cv submissions, screens and distributes candidate responses
- Devises and executes solutions: Leverages recruiting and research expertise. Leverages knowledge of business, its culture, competitors and practices to create or drive HR solutions that help business results
- Utilise a variety of sourcing methods to highlight and attract talent to the business
- Understand key business dynamics including growth strategies, M&A divestitures, financials and products/services to provide best in class talent acquisition support to the business
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritising workload according to business critical needs
- Builds rapport with Senior Recruiter/Recruiting Manager and hiring managers to understand recruiting needs, map appropriate talent pools and keep talent pools current
- Screen and assess candidates and recommend to senior recruiter and hiring managers on searches
- Build appropriate research capability to facilitate execution of essential functions
- Maintain knowledge of competitors across multiple locations and any associated implications for the business but also utilising this market knowledge to build future talent pipelines
What you'll need to succeed
- Prior experience within talent acquisition - in one of either a Consultant, Candidate Manager, Researcher or Internal Recruiter position within Investment Management will be a must.
- Understands the complexities of a multi boutique investment model
- Extremely organised and able to balance a number of varied requirements (25 requisitions at any one time)
- A keen, willing and focused networker with a desire to immerse themselves in the market practices of the relevant client groups
What you'll get in return
Along with a competitive daily rate you will have the opportunity to join prestigious investment manager and have the opportunity to deliver and influence cost savings across the firm.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.