Epic business - looking for a driven Learning & Development Manager to evaluate company learning and development (L & D) requirements whilst ensuring operational, customer service and support function development needs are met, as well as ensuring that talent and succession planning requirements are in place. This role is to cover maternity leave- minimum 6 months.
National company, soon to become part of a huge multinational company. Great team environment, great head of HR with a great culture.
- Work with Regional Operations Directors (RoDs), Area Managers (AMs) and equivalent to gain feedback on current Learning and Development and conduct training needs analysis on current offerings
- Review current L & D activities for effectiveness, business requirements, return on investment - recommend changes that would add value.
- Input in to the L & D strategy, with recommendations on achievement of overall strategy and development of the learning and Development Academy
- Design training and ensure all courses have external accreditation. As and when required to deliver and facilitate a mixture of face to face training, workshops, coaching, mentoring and on the job training where applicable
- Establish outstanding Customer Service learning, in order to up-skill and ensure the Client Services Centres provide outstanding customer service levels
- Manage 2 National Trainers, 3 Driver Training Instructors and 2 L & D Administrator, and coordinate all training activities in a 'joined up' approach to ensure business needs are met, and to ensure the department is seen as professional, supportive and 'best in class'
- To work in conjunction with the HR team and ensure L & D and HR are seen as one department, and to increase the reputation and profile of the L & D department both internally and externally
Someone who can hit the ground running, work in a fast paced environment, a good team player who can also be autonomous. Someone who can provide input and guide their team in conjunction to the overall objectives.
50K + Amazing benefits, its not your traditional 9-5 role