HR & Payroll Administrator
A strong Administrator with knowledge and experience of a HR and payroll processing.
This role offers career progression.
A large Manufacturing and Production business based in Birmingham.
The HR & Payroll Administrator will be responsible for:
- Payroll administration, including attachment of earnings, court summons, HMRC, CSA.
- Pensions: uploads, declarations & queries.
- Assisting with weekly/monthly payroll.
- Updating the holiday booking system.
- Handling visa requests.
- Reference checking employees.
- Assisting with employee visa renewals.
- Maintaing sickness absence administration.
The HR & Payroll Administrator will have:
- Strong MS office skills, particularly Excel and Word.
- Minimum of two year's experience in a HR administration function.
- Ability to work proactively and manage own time efficiently.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- First class communication skills.
£18,000 - HR & Payroll Administrator