Head of Ecommerce Technology
Head of Ecommerce Technology- London - Global Brand, £95K-£120K + bonus/benefits
My client is an exciting global brand who are going through a new phase of growth. You will be joining a brand new team working across different geographies to create and design an internal dev ops team.
The company have created this new division to build out a new ecommerce team which will improve their presence online across Europe. The right candidate will have a strong technical background and the ability to lead a 30 person team to further develop a customer centric platform that is ready to scale further across Europe.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities
- Technical leadership to design and build a solution that is customer centric
- Create a strong technology strategy that is aligned to wider organisation and product objectives
- Lead development best practice
- Line manage, develop and build a high performing technology team over different areas
- Manage portfolio of development partners designed to flex resource where necessary
- Prioritisation and resource allocation across teams and vendors
- Champion a test and learn ethos, driving the product culture within the company
- Business / Technical bridge for new projects and initiatives
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a dev ops environment
- Demonstrable experience (5 years minimum) in leading teams
- Experience and knowledge of B2B e-commerce solutions (experience with SAP Hybris is a pre requisite) and with agile methodologies & Scrum
- Experience of cloud infrastructure
- Demonstrable e-commerce experience in software development, specifically within the Hybris
- Passion for technology and proven delivery making a real difference.
- Proven examples of building high performing teams
- Analytical and Data Driven
This is an exciting opportunity to get involved in a globally recognised and well-regarded brand who are becoming leaders in what they do. You will have the opportunity to join a senior leadership team and shape decisions from a business and tech perspective. Great perks, flexi working, fun environment and 'start up' culture.
Get in touch to find out more and apply. Becky @ Annapurna Recruitment.
Head of Ecommerce Technology - London - Global Brand, £95K-£120K + bonus/benefits
Annapurna Recruitment is acting as the Recruitment Agency in regards to this vacancy.