hr jobs / hr advisor jobs / hr officer jobs / employee relations jobs / ER advisor jobs
Macildowie HR is working with an incredibly rewarding business based in Grantham to source a HR Advisor on a permanent contract. The role will be heavily ER focused, looking after sites across the Eastern region of the UK and requires someone with a strong background at assisting with complex ER cases.
So, what's the role?
- Advising on a rang of complex ER cases
- Advising on disciplinary and grievance cases, up to and including dismissal
- Circa 2 days a week away from office supporting staff on site
- Communicating with trade unions
- Supporting c4000 staff on a variety of cases across the business
Think you've got what it takes? The successful candidate will...
- Have a strong background advising on complex ER cases
- Be comfortable working with large amounts of autonomy
- Happy to travel as and when the business needs require
- Demonstrable experience coaching and building manager's competency in employee relations
- Highly organised and able to prioritise conflicting deadlines
The client is wanting to interview ASAP.
Please apply now.
Package: c£25,000 / Permanent / Grantham
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.