Recruitment Consultant-Ex Sports
PageGroup is formed of three leading global recruitment brands; Michael Page, Page Personnel and Page Executive. We're proud to be a Sunday Times Top 100 Company to work for, a Glassdoor Top 25 employer and a Top 100 Undergraduate employer, as well as a FTSE 250 listed business.
We are specialists in what we do, this gives our clients and candidates the best insight during their recruitment process and ensures your success within a competitive market.
We are passionate about your career progression. With 956 global promotions in the last 12 months and 87% of Directors organically grown - we reward success. Your career at PageGroup is determined by revenue generated meaning our structure is meritocratic. With competitive base salaries and a commission/bonus structure based on your success you will be moving into a highly lucrative business.
Our values are reflected in everything we do in each of our global offices and contribute to our success. A career at PageGroup offers you market leading training, progression, financial reward and fun!
Recruitment Consultant-Ex Sports Advert
- 6 months+ sales experience (B2B, B2C, Recruitment, Cold-Calling)
- Highly motivated, ambitious and driven by success
- Confident within a target driven environment
- Passionate about progression
- Strong academic background
- Proven track record of success
- Excellent Communication skills
- An autonomous environment where you can have your own business with support and market leading training from a fantastic brand
- Opportunity to take a consultative approach with clients and candidates
- Encouraging a team atmosphere, where you will be working with colleagues as opposed to against them
- Career development where you are in control of your progression - with potential to operate at Manager, Director and Managing Director level