Strategic HRBP role in a small HR team
1 day left
- Full Time
In this role you will be required to use your passion for HR to help drive though a brand new people strategy and deliver a full HR service to over 300 senior leaders as well as mentoring and managing a small team. You will have a wide remit to continue the improvements in policy and practice that have been underway for the past year. They are changing the way they view performance, with increased focus on development, employer brand and diversity defining the way they work in HR. It's a really exciting time to get on board.
The HR team is highly respected by the business and you would have a small team reporting into you, so previous experience of managing, motivating and developing a team is desirable.
You will have ultimate responsibility for all people based activity within the organisation from both an operational and strategic perspective. As part of the senior leadership team of the business, key responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the face of HR for the business.
- Taking responsibility for senior level decision making and both day to day management and strategic direction of the business.
- Developing and implementing an annual agenda for HR strategy in line with the business plan.
- Ensure HR plans support the needs of the business but are also flexible enough to cope with changes in the organisation, as and when they occur.
- Develop and maintain a succession plans for all departments.
They are looking for someone who has experience leading a small team to achieve huge results, especially in moving organisations out of their comfort zones and progressing to a talent focussed way of working - so persuasion and negotiation skills will need to be well developed. It will also call on you to coach and develop the HR team within their roles.
If you are interested, please contact me for further details.
Apply for Strategic HRBP role in a small HR team
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly