Senior HR Business Partner
You will report in to the HR Director and wil manager a small team of around 4 made up of two Business Partners, an Advisor and a Recruitment Advisor. You would have had experience managing a small team before.
Your role will be to lead from the front and lead HR from a strategic direction whilst integrating best practice and supporting and developing your colleagues within the organisation.
Providing open, supportive leadership and counsel to your team around a range of tactical and strategic employee relations and performance matters, you will own the people change agenda, translating business needs and performance into a set of HR priorities and delegating new initiatives and objectives to your team to challenge and enhance their skills and HR experience. You will partner our market area leadership colleagues, particularly around wider organisational changes or impacts, advising on lawful requirements and providing counsel on timescales and resources. Representing HR at leadership and board meetings, you'll present on people performance and initiatives, owning our HR brand and vision in a rapidly changing environment and demonstrating the value we add and the positive interventions we provide. Additionally, you will provide employee relations expertise to ensure we have the right conditions to attract, retain and develop the best people in a highly competitive market.
Alongside experience within a similar role you'll have:
- Extensive HR and business partnering experience with breadth across all areas of HR
- Strategic, commercially acquired outlook ideally within a similar business environment
- Business acumen and practical operational experience
- Comfort operating with complexity
- Experience of leading an HR Business Partner team
- Ability to influence and challenge at all levels
- Experience of managing relationships within a matrix organisation
- Excellent knowledge of employment law coupled with an awareness of planned legislation
- Ability to make and offer alternative insights and observations
- Commercial acumen/outlook
Apply now for this fantastic opportunity - I look forward to hearing from you