Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Shifts: 4 on 4 off (days and nights)
Manufacturing, FMCG, Food
£28k - £37k + Benefits
Just Recruit Group are working in partnership with a leading food manufacture assisting in the search of finding Multi-Skilled Engineers for their food processing facility in Devon.
Their processing plant in Devon produces over a third of all the poultry eaten across the UK. With a production output of over 1 million birds, the company are looking to add to their maintenance and engineering team and seek seven multi-skilled engineers working on a 4 on 4 off shift rotation.
Our clients processing plants are core to their business. Not only are they vital to keep the business running, they are responsible for feeding the UK every day. Their team of maintenance engineers help keep their key site in Devon running and work with impressive equipment.
- Carry out plant checks and readings on essential equipment.
- Work efficiently to ensure all electrical/mechanical engineering work is completed in a safe manner.
- Conduct continuous monitoring of production lines to identify and implement improvements.
- Carry out machine inspections, conduct relevant repairs or improvements and carry our preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Ideally you will be an experienced Mechanical, Electrical or Multi-Skilled Engineer
- Fully qualified (HNC, HND, Degree, or relevant qualifications) OR time served as a Multi-Skilled Maintenance, Mechanical or Electrical Engineer
- It is important you have previous experience in the manufacturing, food, FMCG sectors
- Possess strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships
- IT Literate
To find out more information, please contact Nic Antoniou at Just Recruit Group now. Alternatively, you can apply now and we will be in touch to discuss your application.