Oakleaf Partnership are supporting a well-known business who are looking for an ER Specialist to look after their northern region. This is a home-based role, perfect for someone who is looking for their next step into a challenging and independent Employee Relations Specialist position.
As the Employee Relations Specialist, your role will be to work as part of a small specialist Employee Relations (ER) team, duties will include:
- Develop and coach stakeholders in delivering a legally compliant and consistent best practice approach
- Deliver high-level, non-routine operational advice and guidance to stakeholders and functions of the group across the full range of HR issues, including absence, discipline, grievance, organisational change, TUPE etc
- Working collaboratively with the HR Business Partner team and line managers on the case management of individual complex, high risk and sensitive cases
- Continuously reviewing and updating HR paperwork and templates to be statutorily compliant and ensuring that all documentation associated with potential dismissal is reviewed by the ER team prior to issue
- Supporting the development and review of Human Resources policies and procedures to ensure compliance with legislative updates and changes
- Maintaining proactive and engaging lines of communication with Employee Forum representatives and union representatives
- Risk assessing and managing ACAS Early Conciliation claims and preparing initial Ground of Resistance responses to Employment Tribunal Claims
The ideal candidate will come from a strong ER background with experience working with trade unions and ACAS. A driven individual who has worked in a customer centric organisation and managed large scale organisational change.
Apply for ER Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly