A wonderful opportunity for an experienced recruitment professional who has experience of managing high volume recruitment.
The role will be based in the head office of the national company and will be focussing on head office recruitment.
You will be part of a team of people who are responsible for planning and executing a 360 Recruitment role and supporting the overall recruitment strategy at an operational level.
This position will be responsible for all aspects of the Recruitment process, overseeing the complete Recruitment cycle from set-up and budget, through to solution design, branding & testing ensuring high quality standards across the hiring process.
- Previous recruitment experience (preferably in-house)
- Previous IT recruitment experince
- Track record of delivering end to end specialist recruitment
- Proven experience and success of hiring through the use of a range of direct sourcing channels, including social media, networking, candidate referrals, cv data mining, pay per click and advertising.
- Previous experience of using candidate tracking systems
- Ability to utilise MI to develop trend analysis and identify / act upon route cause
- Ability to establish credibility with senior managers and influence / manage expectations at all levels
- Ability to think business, brand and customer and apply this to problem solving
- Strong delivery track record and delivers against promises
- Excellent communication skills - phone, face to face and written
- High level numerical and analytical skills
- Competent user of Microsoft applications such as Word/Excel and PowerPoint