Ashley Kate are currently partnering with an expanding organisation in Surrey who are looking for an experienced HR Advisor to join their team on a permanent basis.
This will be an employee relations focused role so you must be capable of dealing with high case load management as well as supporting on change management in the business.
My client does have flexibly on salary for the right person.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to-
- Provide commercially focused advice on complex employee relation issues while working with managers to coach, mentor and up-skill them in the application of HR policies and procedures
- To support on organisational change such as restructures/TUPE/outsourcing
- Building key relationships to influence stakeholders and establish credibility as an expert in operational HR support
- Contributing to HR initiatives and strategies to address challenges and identify opportunities to improve.
- Supporting the business on a wide range of HR projects
What my client is looking for-
- Experience working within a generalist HR role for at least 2-5 years
- Ideally CIPD qualified
- Experience in both Private and Public Sector organisations would be highly desirable
- Proven experience of managing ER cases
- Experience with change management projects such as TUPE and restructures
- Ability to influence at all levels with assertive, engaging and professional style
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.