L&D Performance and Analytics Manager
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Learning professional who has a proven track record identifying and developing metrics, KPI's and reporting for a Learning and Development Function in a complex, fast paced environment This is a permanent role based in Berkshire with a great business who are currently undergoing a period of rapid and exciting change - paying up to c£48,000 + package.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Building a business case for the L&D Budget
- Providing data insight and recommendations on cost savings and budget transfers
- Produce monthly dashboards to provide quality and timely information to the HR Leadership Team
- Manage the ad-hoc training request process - sourcing training solutions
- Manage the procurement procedure
- Scope, plan and manage L&D projects and programmes
- Responsible for ensure all L&D materials have a consistent look and feel
- Design and implement a feedback process to assure quality of training
The suitable candidate will have a proven track record working in a busy HR department producing reports and data that support the business strategy. You will be highly analytical with very strong Excel skills and the ability to translate complex data into simple business language.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Apply for L&D Performance and Analytics Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly