Knowledge Management Consultant
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Knowledge Management professional who has experience working in a complex, fast paced environment This is a permanent role based in Berkshire with a great business who are currently undergoing a period of rapid and exciting change - paying up to £46,000 + benefits.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Delivery of the Knowledge Management policy and plan
- Supporting current knowledge management activity and designing new programme to support the expansion of Knowledge Management across the business
- Evaluate the effectiveness of programmes and impact on the business
- Develop solutions to support the business use of knowledge management resources
- Support the building of social networks across the business
- Encourage employees to share knowledge effectively and efficiently
The suitable candidate will have working knowledge and experience of a Knowledge Management System and the ability to extract expert knowledge and transform the ideas of business experts into material that is useful and available across the business. You will have an analytical approach and the ability to build and develop constructive working relationships across the business.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.