People and Customer Development Consultant
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced People and Customer Development professional who has experience working in a complex, fast paced environment This is a permanent role based in Berkshire with a great business who are currently undergoing a period of rapid and exciting change - paying up to £46,000 + benefits.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Manage the planning, design and implementation of all Customer and People Development programmes
- Delivery existing training requirements in relations to behavioural training
- Deliver a consistent approach to assessing behavioural skills and competencies
- Evaluate the effectiveness of these programmes
- Support interactions with managers and their teams
- Embed best practice and latest thinking
The suitable candidate will have experience delivering behavioural and management development approaches and of building a customer centric culture through behavioural change.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Apply for People and Customer Development Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly