HR Policy and Governance
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Policy Specialist who has experience working in a complex, fast paced environment This is a permanent role based in Berkshire with a great business who are currently undergoing a period of rapid and exciting change - paying up to c£46,000pa + benefits.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Consolidate and review current policies
- Define, govern and communicate HR policies through established channels
- Undertake periodic reviews of the existing handbook
- Work with HR colleagues to identify, research, develop and draft new policies
- Build and maintain strong internal relationships
The suitable candidate will have significant experience analysising and defining HR policy and it's relationship with employment legislation and keep up to date with employment law and future changes. You will be able to translate policies into practical language for the business.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.