Career Development Consultant
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Career Development Consultant who has experience working in a complex, fast paced environment This is a permanent role based in Berkshire with a great business who are currently undergoing a period of rapid and exciting change - paying up to up to £46,000pa + benefits.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Embed a consistent approach to defining and assessing role-specific skills and competencies
- Incorporate best practice into career development , ensuring new methodology and thinking are supporting training design and delivery to develop an effective learning experience
- Deliver continuous improvement to current apprenticeship schemes and design and delivery new apprenticeship programmes in line with our people strategy across the business, optimising the return on the Apprenticeship levy.
- Identify and source / delivery training solutions for relevant business areas focusing on professional development
- Implement the process for chartership status across professional disciplines, in line with institutional guidelines and requirements
- Manage relationships with external bodies, suppliers and relevant parties to develop essential working partnerships bringing best practice and new methodology into Career Development
- Select the most effective training delivery solution to support the professional development across the business
- Build external network in order to understand and implement latest thinking
The suitable candidate will have working knowledge and experience of professional development methodology including apprenticeships and charterships. You will be able to extract required professional capabilities and build appropriate development programmes.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.