Associate Mechanical Engineer - Building Services
Associate Mechanical Engineer
£Highly Competitive + Fantastic Benefits Package
Just Recruit Group have been retained by a leading MEP Building Services Consultancy in Belfast that is strategically looking to hire an Associate Mechanical Engineer.
The consultancy has been based in Belfast City Centre for over 20 years. Over time the company has developed into the cities leading Building Services Consultancy that has seen them deliver several high-profile projects which include many of the cities major infrastructure, sporting institution and significant brownfield re-developments. It is safe to say that they have had a vital role in making the city what it is today!
In addition to this, the company has six offices across the UK and employ over 400 building services professionals throughout the country.
With a very rich history and a wealth of experience working on some of Belfast's most prestigious projects, they are rapidly looking to expand their office and are seeking a suitably qualified Associate Mechanical Engineer to join their growing team.
- Leading and developing the engineering team that will be reporting to you
- Acting as the project leader on major, multi-million-pound engineering projects across the leisure, infrastructure, stadium, commercial, high end residential and healthcare sectors
- Provide mentorship and guidance to junior engineers
- Maintaining an overview of the Mechanical Engineering Design
- Supporting senior management in business and technical development
- Ability to demonstrate strong commercial awareness
- Minimum 9 years' experience as a Consultant Engineer working for a UK Building Services Consultancy or Contractor
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services Engineering
- Chartered or currently working towards Chartership with IMechE, CIBSE etc.
- In-depth knowledge of engineering procedures and standards
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent people management skills and experience managing staff at various levels
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
The consultancy is prepared to offer an above market salary and benefits package that is second to none!
To find out more information, applicants are encouraged to contact Nic Antoniou at Just Recruit Group now. Alternatively, apply now and we will be in touch to discuss your application further.
Please Note: Due to visa restrictions, our client is unable to provide sponsorship opportunities to applicants outside of the EU.