Senior Payroll Administrator - EMEA
Key Payroll Responsibilities
- Co-ordinate multiple European locations, working with outsourced payroll vendors
- Manage the EMEA payroll to include Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, Dubai, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Russia etc.
- Ensure the vendor processes the payroll and benefits adhering to statutory obligations
- Verify data for all new starters leavers and changes in a timely fashion
- Completion of post payroll administration, including preparation and reconciliation of cost reports
- Acting as co-ordinator for employee and third party queries
- To provide general payroll or benefits support, as required
- Act as cover for other payrolls
- Post payroll reports e.g. GTN, GL, Pension etc.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.