Senior Mechanical Building Services Design Engineer
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Vacancy Number: 3571NA
£Above Market Salary + Benefits
Just Recruitment Group are currently working in partnership with a medium sized building services consultancy based in Central London assisting in the search of a technically astute Senior Mechanical Building Services Engineer.
The consultancy was formed by three partners in 2010 with the aim of providing a high-quality engineering service and consultancy advice tailored to their client's needs. Offering a unique approach to the market, the business has been incredibly fortunate to have built long term relationships within the High End Residential, Education, Commercial, Technology & Sciences, Leisure and Hotels sector with key projects including the:
- Battersea Power Station Redevelopment
- University of Cambridge
- The Whitechapel Estate - compromising of High End Residential, Mixed Use and Offices
- Data Centre on behalf of Imagination Technologies
Just to name a few.
Over the years, the business has really taken off and currently employs over 30 MEP Professionals across the mechanical, electrical, sustainability and acoustical disciplines. The consultancy is looking to appoint two experienced Senior Mechanical Engineers to join their team to help them through an extremely busy period off the back of a hugely successful streak of new projects coming into the business.
The ideal candidate will be incredibly thorough and meticulous with fantastic technical aptitude, abele to work on your own initiative leading the detailed design on projects.
It is expected that you will be:
- Degree educated in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering or equivalent
- Chartered Engineer with CIBSE or Currently working towards Chartership
- Minimum 4 years' experience working for a UK Building Services Consultancy
- Experience as a Lead Engineer on projects
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with clients
- The ability to exercise substantial initiative and high-level judgement and to work independently to meet objectives
To find out more information about this fantastic opportunity, please contact Nic Antoniou at Just Recruitment Group now! Alternatively, you can apply now, and we will be in touch shortly to discuss your application.