German HR Administrator
To support the UK and European HR team with providing a professional, accurate, confidential and efficient administrative service that enables the smooth delivery of HR processes to all functions. Is known as an "expert" on the HRIS (SagePeople), and is the key point of contact for all administration activities and queries on behalf of the HR team.
Software technology company based in Cambridge.
* the first point of contact for HR issues, queries and advice and responsible for identifying the next point of escalation when required.
* Responsible for completion of all data entries into the HRIS.
* Process all HR paperwork including contracts of employment, payroll details, new hire/leaver/transfer notice communications, references, induction packs, and contractual changes.
* Provide administrative support for talent programmes, resource and succession plans, performance and salary review processes, and resourcing processes, including posting internal and external job adverts and supporting the logistics for interviews and inductions.
* Liaise with payroll to ensure accurate administration of payroll details as required.
* Generate, prepare and consolidate reports (both routine and adhoc) from data in the HRIS to support data analysis and enable tracking and monitoring of key performance indicators and HR metrics, (e.g. vacancies, absence, employee data).
* Ensure all HR documentation and HRIS records comply with Company Policy and Data Protection Regulations, are correctly stored/filed and maintained, and are regularly reviewed and updated.
* Follow, maintain and improve HR administration processes and workflows where necessary and is proactive in finding ways to improve the HR service.
* Participate in ad hoc projects or administration activities which may include investigating, gathering and reporting people/HR related data and information, auditing and cleansing data, note-taking for disciplinary or grievance meetings, and any other duties as required.
* Act as Data Coordinator for the Global HR Teams to ensure that all data and other information provided is collated accurately and within given timescales
Fluent in both written and spoken German
* Experience of working within an HR discipline and of an HR Administration role
* highly customer focused and customer service driven
* Experience of working with an HRIS, producing reports, managing data and document auditing.
* Experience of working with complex HR data and an advanced user of Microsoft Office, Excel in particular, to produce reports, and create documents.
* Very good stakeholder and relationship management skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Able to maintain confidentiality and discretion at all times
* Excellent organisational skills with ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure, taking appropriate action and maintaining good judgment while always ensuring high quality.
* Ability to prioritise and multi-task, working with minimal supervision and a degree of autonomy to produce deliverables in a timely fashion
A CIPD qualification would be desirable.
An ability to speak another EU language in addition to English and German would be an advantage.
Excellent remunation package,
Great company benefits