HR/Financial Systems Implementation Manager
Role: HR/Financial Systems Implementation Manager
Type: Interim - circa 6 months duration
In July 2022, Birmingham will host the XXII Commonwealth Games, the largest multi-sport event to be held in England in 10 years. Approximately 6,500 athletes and team officials from 71 nations and territories across the Commonwealth will come together in a 12-day celebration of sport and culture.
A critical element at this early stage is implementing the HR, Finance and Budgeting, Procurement and Contract Management system. As a new Organising Committee, there is relatively little legacy data and no existing processes and workflow, therefore this is as near a green field site implementation as possible and organisation workflows will be designed around core system capability. The HR/Finance Systems Implementation Manager role will take responsibility for project managing the implementation of the Finance, Procurement, Contract Management and HRIS system. The OC will be implementing a cloud based Microsoft Dynamics 365 system.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
* Lead the project team for the implementation of the HRIS/Procurement/Finance system (MS Dynamics 365) and be the main point of contact with the system integrator
* Manage the contract with the system integrator through the design and implementation stage
* Design and implement the systems core data structure, chart of accounts, workflows and internal controls
* Work with internal stakeholders on designing and implementing the wider Procurement / Finance / Contract Management / HR processes and procedures, ensuring these are reflected in the system design and implementation and make best use of available system functionality
* Develop and maintain an agreed implementation plan, risks and issues register and provide regular progress reports to senior OC executives and board meetings as required
* Lead the testing of the system, ensuring all issues are resolved with the system integrator
* Take responsibility for training and preparation of guides for end-users of the systems and processes implemented
* Provide super user support during transition to the new system and for the initial operational period.
The successful candidate will have significant experience in the implementation phase of Finance/HR ERP systems, particularly demonstrable experience with the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations platform and with Microsoft BI. You will also have experience of working in the public-sector environment, particularly in terms of reporting requirements.
To find out more or to apply for the role then please contact the Bristol office at Morgan Hunt now.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role