Fantastic PAY & REWARD role working for a leading organisation.
I am pleased to be working for a great charitable organisation that is currently looking to appoint a Pay/Reward Manager to be based at their Head Quarters on the outskirts of London. This is a busy and varied role that will be an integral part of the Reward and wider HR team and therefore it requires an individual who has great interpersonal skills coupled with solid reward and pay knowledge. Great offices/parking available on site.
- Contribute to the design and development of the reward strategy by providing relevant pay data and assisting in pay modelling activity.
- Monitor external changes and developments in pay and reward, identify their potential impact and make recommendations.
- Undertake pay benchmarking and analyse and understand pay and reward in the external and internal environment.
- Provide pay data and information as required to support pay gap analysis for all protected characteristics, including gender pay gap reporting
- Produce and analyse pay and reward data from the Oracle system.
- Work with Corporate People Team, Directors and others across the business to develop and review pay, reward and other related policies.
- Collaborate with relevant colleagues to identify and share learning and practice.
- Provide data for the annual pay reviews and support cost of living negotiations with recognised trade union.
- Provide advice and support to senior managers and other HR professionals on pay and reward issues with guidance from the Head of People Strategy
- Develop a network of external contacts to facilitate access to pay and reward information, including participation/ completion of relevant network salary surveys.
- Manage and develop the Pay & Reward Assistant to ensure that the Pay & reward service provided is effective and efficient at all times.
- Complete other tasks and assume other duties as required and appropriate to fulfil the purpose of the role.