EMEA HR Director
EMEA HR Director
This is an amazing opportunity in Paris to join an international Tech business looking for an experienced EMEA HR Director that has previously worked in a Professional Services Firm, with international experience and who is fluent both in French and English.
The candidate will be acting as EMEA HR Director and will be reporting to the Chief People Officer and will be a member of the global HR leadership team and contribute to plan, create and deliver high quality HR programs and processes that will enable the organization as a whole to continue growing and innovating.
This is an incredible opportunity to enjoy designing cutting edge HR practices collaboratively and to contribute to the development of one of the fastest growing technology company at the moment.
* Build, drive and inspire a highly impactful HR team that instills trust and value for the HR function by its professionalism, understanding of the business, and flawless execution.
* Operate as a trusted advisor and business partner to executives in the geography functioning as the expert on people, organizational issues, and transformational talent agenda designed to recruit, develop, and retain the very best innovative talent in the industry.
* Drive the local talent management initiatives including workforce planning, hiring, compensation study and benchmark, performance planning and management, and succession planning.
* Develop and implement relevant policies and processes that will enhance employee experience and engagement while ensuring compliance with local laws and regulations and keeping the pulse on latest HR trends.
* Oversee employee safety, welfare, wellness and health.
* Implement HR metrics that will provide visibility on the effectiveness of all human resources initiatives in the geography.
* The candidate must be a creative and thoughtful leader, with a proven track record of building partnerships at all levels in a fast-paced and fast-growing technology organization and have a history of implementing successful HR strategies and programs on a global basis.
* Demonstrated success working in a highly collaborative, global environment, with a track record of accomplishment with measurable business impact.
* Must be results-oriented and demonstrate strategic thinking, innovation, flexibility in dealing with changing and ambiguous situations, and must also be able to be hands-on and generate effective and pragmatic solutions.
* High energy, strong creative and conceptual skills combined with an exceptional ability to analyze, prioritize and juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
* International experience needed, especially France, and multicultural experience is a must
* Passionate about HR, and accustomed to setting very high standards for his/her work and those of his/her team, the candidate will also be an outstanding team member with great collaboration skills, a coach with good sense of humor, and will work with the integrity and discretion required by the role.
* MBA or master's degree preferred
If this sounds like you or know someone who could be interested please send me your CV to: Alejandro Agustín Cano
+44 2030 312468 (Option 1)