Hudson have partnered with an ambitious, growing business in search of a permanent HR Advisor to join the team. This is an ideal opportunity for a strong HR generalist with excellent stakeholder management experience along with a high level of pragmatism. Here you will be part of a business with a strong people agenda who are hugely ethical and forward thinking.
- Support and offer clear HR advice and/or coaching to line and department managers in day to day management and development of staff and through people policies, processes and systems regarding induction, performance, conduct, employee relations, welfare, development and exit.
- Promote and encourage a positive culture and engaged workforce in all interactions with staff and managers - proactively helping managers consider actions that work towards ensuring staff are healthy, empowered, motivated and retained.
- Contribute to the development of the HR team and the wider firm by sharing people management skills and knowledge, and encouraging and supporting others.
- Responsible for recruitment activities including clarifying the requirement for the vacancy, supporting the case for authorisation, writing and reviewing job descriptions, placing advertisements, selecting candidates including short-listing and interviewing and securing job offers.
- Lead and take responsibility for HR projects as determined in line with priorities and team resource.
The ideal candidate will be CIPD level 5 qualified - minimum.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.