Senior HR Manager (9-12 months)
A leading international legal practice is currently seeking a Senior HR Manager to come on board on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract to cover a maternity leave. The role is to start in Oct/Nov this year and will support Dispute Resolution and Corporate (DR&C). You will report directly into the Head of HR for DR&C and be responsible for supporting the practice group operationally and driving change through various HR initiatives.
The majority of the role will be London focused and you will also be responsible for:
- Working alongside partners to structure and devise a talent management plan
- Collaborating with the resourcing team on a regular basis to monitor and review the size and shape of the group
- Supporting partners to manage the careers of their people in an open and constructive way
- Liaising with international HR colleagues to deliver a co-ordinated approach to practice/function people issues
- Working with the partners to manage diversity skilfully, ensuring every individual has the opportunity to thrive and succeed
- Managing the promotion cycle effectively, ensuring individuals are managed properly through the process
You must have worked successfully as a senior HR practitioner in a blue-chip organisation (ideally a law firm) where HR has been an effective business partner. You must have a strong track record of delivering projects on-time, managing performance issues and experience running ER cases end to end to be considered for this role. The firm requires a commercially aware HR professional with the ability to collaborate as a team player and work closely with senior leadership. The Global Head of Corporate sits in London so this is a very visible role and you will have one direct report.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join on of the world's most prestigious law firms which operates at the forefront of the legal industry.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.