Employee Relations Manager
Employee Relations Manager (Maternity Cover) - Watford - £50-55,000 plus car/allowance/bonus
Is your passion Employee Relations?
My client is a well established, commercial organisation based in Watford that is are looking to recruit a Employee Relations Manager for a 12 month fixed term contract. You will lead the ER function and support the commercial strategy. You will be responsible for the motivation and development of the ER Advisory team to ensure they are fully competent in all aspects of ER and critical case management. You will mentor, coach and support an evolving approach to such areas as performance management as well as delivering management training.
You will be responsible for:-
- Working with key stakeholders, uphold the Employee Relations strategy
- Provide support and coaching
- Lead and develop a team of ER Advisors
- Lead the design and planning of all employee relation programmes
- Escalation point for complex cases
It is essential that you are able to demonstrate leadership, commercial focus and resolution to challenging and unprecedented cases:-
- Ability to work at both a strategic and operational level
- Strong people management skills, gained through managing and developing teams
- Ability to assess potential problems and make sound judgements
- Sensitive people skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- Ability to demonstrate presence and credibility
In return they offer an excellent benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.