A Talent Acquisition Consultant is now being sought for this global organisation to join on a short-term contract. Based in Aldershot, you will partner with HR and hiring managers to understand staffing models and long term objectives/goals. You will also leverage your negotiation and relationship skills to effectively hire candidates. This junior level role is suited to someone with 2-3 years recruitment experience, looking to either secure their first in-house role or extend their current TA experience.
Key Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Provide hands-on, sourcing function for hiring managers
- Partner with stakeholders and hiring managers to determine and anticipate staffing needs and changes
- Fully responsible for pro-actively directly sourcing and delivering top talent in the market to your hiring managers
- Review and screen all internal and external applications
- Meet established metrics for sourcing, offers and hires
- Responsible for all administration during the full-cycle/end-to-end recruitment process
Candidates with proven recruitment skills gained from either agency or in-house experience are sought, including proactive sourcing and full life cycle/end-to-end recruiting. Experience of building effective relationships, strong communication skills and the ability to influence others is advantageous.