Temporary ER Specialist
Our client is looking for an Employee Relations Specialist to join their busy ER team based in Plymouth on a short term temporary basis initially.
Our client operates in the Education and Training space, and offer a fast paced environment with plenty of progression and room to develop. This organisation is experiencing a period of change and there are numerous opportunities beyond this role, and potential for position to become permanent.
The role of the temporary ER specialist will include but will not be limited to:
- Providing advice to the business on a variety of cases (disciplinaries, grievances, investigations)
- Providing advice to managers and employees on the organisations policies and procedures
- Support HRBPs with delivering organisational change
- Deliver training and coaching materials
- Liaise with union representatives
The chosen temporary ER specialist will display the following skills and attributes:
- CIPD qualified (not essential)
- Strong employment law knowledge
- Previous exposure to a unionised environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to start on short notice
A short term temporary ER specialist opportunity. This organisation is experiencing a period of change and there are numerous opportunities beyond this role, and potential for position to become permanent.