Senior HR Advisor
Ashley Kate are currently recruiting for a permanent Senior HR Advisor for our established professional services specialist client based in Bromley. This is a vital role where you will be the first point of contact for management and employee questions on HR policies and procedures, employee resourcing, employee relations and employment law matters. You will also provide an operational HR advisory and recruitment service to management and employees.
This is a full generalist role with a large focus being on recruitment so extensive end to end recruitment experience is required.
Main duties -
- To be responsible for the end to end recruitment process
- Maximise the potential of online and direct sourcing via the recruitment system
- Recommend the appropriate recruitment strategy to the hiring manager
- Provide advice and support to managers on job design and restructures
- Conduct interviews and manage post interview feedback
- Build and maintain relationships at all levels
- Sign off recruitment employment screening and on boarding process for new starters within procedural timelines.
- Provide advice to management and employees on HR policies and procedures, sickness absence, the performance management process and employee relations within specified timelines
- Manage telephone and face to face exit interviews as appropriate
- Undertake leaver analysis and make improvement recommendations
- Review and update HR policies and procedures
- Complete HR project tasks as assigned by HR Management to agreed timescale
- CIPD level 5, with 5 year's experience in a HR advisory position
- Is working towards/willing to study for CIPD level 7
- Strong knowledge of employment law and recruitment legislation
- Experience of using online recruitment systems
- Experience of managing the end to end recruitment process
- Employee relations experience: informal, investigations and formal procedures
- Good decision making skills
- Good communication and influencing skills, able to build rapport with managers
- Good organisation skills and able to prioritise a varied workload to meet deadlines
- Remains professional in challenging situations
- Team player and also can use own initiative
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Desirable - Financial Services background
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.