Compensation & Benefits / HR Associate
Compensation and Benefits Associate
Competitive salary, benefits and scope to progress
Henlee Resourcing is working in partnership with this niche International Consulting Business with its Global Consulting operation based in the centre of Bristol, to recruit a talented Compensation and Benefits Associate on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Senior C&B Manager you will provide effective administration of employee benefit schemes and provide advice internally and externally regarding such schemes, working diligently to ensure high quality services are delivered by the HR Advisory team.
Key skills, knowledge and experience:
- Ability to deliver high level administrative work, and previous experience of within a fast-paced administrative role
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage work deliverables under tight timeframes
- Strong attention to detail, and ability to objectively review own work and that of others
- Effective communication skills, including an awareness of cultural and linguistic differences
- Resilient to conflicting demands and ability to effectively solve problems
- A high degree of analytical skills with the ability to present complex issues and data to a variety of audiences
- Ability to work autonomously and manage own deadlines, as well as actively contribute within a team
- Able to engage confidently and effectively at all levels of the business, and with external parties
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office with advanced Excel skills (including pivot tables and V lookups).
We are looking for you to ideally be a Graduate / of Graduate caliber with a passion for HR / Reward and a desire to develop. You will be a logical thinker, resourceful, open-minded to developing new technical skills and highly professional, with excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
If you are looking for a challenging internationally focussed service delivery and advisory role and can clearly demonstrate the above capabilities, we are keen to hear from you.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3, M4 and M5 corridors.