Job type - Full time, FTC, Maternity cover 12 months
Salary - £26,864 per annum
Hours - 35 hours per week (+5 hours paid lunch)
Location - Birmingham
We are a national social justice charity with more than 50 years’ experience of changing lives, building stronger communities and reducing crime. Last year alone we helped support, house, educate, advise and speak out for 38,000 disadvantaged young people and adults - and you could now help us make an even bigger impact going forward.
Who we are looking for?
We are in search of a tenacious Internal Trainer with an immediate start date to work within our Learning & Development Team based in Birmingham. We are looking for an individual who can plan and organise training projects and programmes and has the ability to engage at all levels across the organisation.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Host and deliver induction training sessions for new employees
- Deliver soft skills training workshops across a range of topics to employees and managers
- Research technical and specialist topics and produce training content to be used in meetings, briefings and training sessions
- Deliver primary and refresher courses linked to legal and procedural compliance
- Review and improve approaches to learning evaluation to drive continuous improvement
Please note: You must be flexible with travelling as there is regular travel required in this role on a national scale and immediately available.
To be successful in this role you will need to have access to your own vehicle and possess a full clean UK’s driver’s license.
For details of Nacro’s excellent benefits including 28 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) please click here