HR & L & D Assistant
Supporting the whole HR Team with full generalist HR.
- Assist with the co-ordination of the organisation's recruitment and selection processes
- Assist with the facilitation of learning and training programmes of the highest quality
- Assist with specific projects which enhance the work of the section and the organisation as a whole
- In conjunction with the HR Advisor, assist with the provision of support to line managers and staff on employee relations matters, policies and procedures, and good practice initiatives
- Provide a comprehensive and efficient administration support service, necessary for the efficient running of the HR team.
It's essential you can demonstrate the following:
- Educated to degree level in a business related subject
- Evidence of continuing professional development
- Ability to achieve deadlines in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Possess excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Preparing and analysing statistical information
- Report writing
- Basic knowledge of employment legislation and good practice guidelines
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.