HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner: Permanent: Leeds: Paying £40,000 - £46,000 + Benefits
The role will require travel to Sheffield.
A global professional services organisation has enlisted Macmillan Davies to support them in an exclusive search for an experienced HR Business Partner. The HR Business Partner will undertake the role of a trusted advisor, partnering with key stakeholders, building strong relationships and leading the people agenda.
The HR Business Partner opportunity will be a true generalist HR role, covering the following:
* HR advice and guidance - being the main point of contact for the UK management teams, providing pragmatic solutions for the business, managers and employees
* Stakeholder management - building strong relationships internally and working closely with the management team to deliver against
* Talent management - leading the agenda for business service areas through the attraction, engagement, retention and deployment of individuals
* Working in partnership with the HR Advisory team, overseeing and supporting the delivery of the HR calendar
* Coaching line managers to encourage effective communication and problem resolution
* Employee Relations - managing complex ER casework through to resolution and tracking the casework of the HR Advisors
* HR Projects - taking the lead on various HR projects
Skills and Experience
* Must have previous work experience in a generalist HR Business Partner capacity with sound knowledge of all core areas of HR including recruitment, reward, L&D, Talent Management etc.
* CIPD qualification at level 5 or 7
* Strong UK employment law knowledge
* Experience in coaching and developing line managers through change
* Solid commercial and business acumen
* Strong stakeholder management skills, coupled with exceptional influencing and communication skills
What's on offer?
This is a permanent opportunity paying £40,000 - £46,000 + Benefits.
If you feel you have the necessary skills for the above role, please apply via the link below. For further details on the position and the package on offer, please contact Luke Salczynski 0161 4166229 email@example.com
Please be aware that The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 require us to hold work seeker records for a year in most circumstances.
Macmillan Davies is a specialist HR recruiter. Established in 1979 we have offices in London, Manchester and Birmingham with dedicated teams focusing on Permanent, Contract and Interim assignments across the UK and Europe.