Resourcer – 12month FTC
Reporting to the Resourcing Specialist, this role will be responsible for supporting the end to end recruitment process for vacancies across multiple sites, roles and levels. Working under the supervision of the Resourcing Specialist, you will be responsible for providing recruitment advice and expertise, ensuring quality hires.
- Support the end to end recruitment process for various roles across multiple locations.
- Make direct approaches to passive candidates to create a successful talent pipeline.
- Draft and post internal and external job advertisements via the Applicant Tracking System.
- Screen candidate applications and update candidates on hiring processes.
- Assist hiring managers with interview and assessment centre preparation, supporting where necessary.
- Embrace and enhance the use of technology throughout the end to end recruitment process, making full use of the ATS.
- Participate in external recruitment events to promote our employer brand across local careers fairs, University careers events and local school initiatives.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous experience in either an internal resourcing role or a recruitment agency with an understanding of the end to end recruitment lifecycle.
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels both internally and externally.
- Good understanding of employment legislation relating to recruitment.
- Self-starter, who can work on own or part of a team, with minimal supervision.
- Ability to deal with high volume and high variety workload.
- Proficient user of MS Office and Applicant Tracking Systems.