Henlee Resourcing is working in partnership with this highly niche yet fast paced manufacturing organisation based in Swindon to recruit a highly motivated Learning & Development Advisor on a permanent basis. This role will ideally suit a progressive L&D Advisor or possibly HR Advisor (who clearly possesses a lean towards L&D), looking for their next step up on their progression ladder. In an ideal world but not essentially you will be CIPD Level 3 / Level 5 qualified (or fully qualified) and looking to progress / develop further.
The Business has been running for over 50 years and is one of the worldwide leading providers of solutions used on a range of products including food, life science and health care / pharmaceutical products as well as a number of industrial goods.
Reporting to a progressive HRD, the purpose of the post is to provide a proactive, efficient and comprehensive L&D offering to the UK business, ensuring that employees are trained and developed and talent is retained and managed.
In conjunction with the HRD and HRBP, you will develop and deliver value adding bespoke L&D programmes across all areas of the business to ensure optimum performance. You will lead the delivery of the L&D plan ensuring that it aligns with the organisational business plan and the HR strategy.
- Manage limited resources in a high pressure, high value operations environment
- Provide a pro-active, comprehensive L&D function to the business
- Develop, deliver and evaluate learning and development activities that support the Learning and Development Plan
- Work alongside Managers in development and implementation of Learning and Development priorities and training plans
- Develop and create learning and development initiatives to underpin the wider business objectives
- Design and co-ordinate the induction programme and monitor its quality, making changes as needed with HR
- Develop a talent management process to attract, recruit, retain and develop talent in conjunction with the HR Director
- Liaise with providers of services and ensure the best commercial deals are negotiated
We are looking for a highly energised candidate who ideally has demonstrable experience of working within FMCG / fast paced manufacturing / retail / leisure or a similar fast paced environment. You will possess excellent knowledge of learning techniques and styles, be confident in designing, developing and delivering innovative development solutions with excellent presentation and facilitation skills, organisation and time management skills.
If you are looking for an interesting and highly challenging opportunity and can clearly demonstrate the above capabilities, we are keen to hear from you.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3, M4 and M5 corridors.