HR Business Partner
Are you an experienced HR Manager / Business Partner looking to take on your next interim/temporary role?
My client is looking for an experienced HR Manager/Business Partner to join their dynamic and busy HR team for a 6-month period due to a busy period with lots going on.
Reporting to the Head of HR, based in HQ near Reading looking after a remote workforce and you will be expected to travel up to 25%. You'll be responsible for understanding cause and determining direction of appropriate people interventions to align with business strategy relating to performance.
To be successful in this role you'll need the following:
- True generalist experience across all aspects of HR
- Able to demonstrate how you have driven organisational effectiveness to new highs
- Led change programmes that have impacted positively on the bottom line in large complex organisations.
- Stakeholder relationship management skills, able to build effective working relationships across a wide range of levels and locations
- Call centre experience would be an advantage
- Excellent organisational skills, able to prioritise and manage complex projects and programmes independently
- Strong employee relations experience
- Strong experience in managing relationship with unions
- Ability to handle confidential information and sensitive situations considerately
To hear more about this role, apply now and I'll be in touch with details.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.