HR Business Partner
Superb opportunity for an experienced HR Business Partner to work for this Berkshire based public sector organisation. This is initially a 3 month contract, but could have an opportunity to go permanent.
Reporting to the Head of HR you will be responsible for delivering a comprehensive and professional internal HR partnering service to support change and performance across the business.
- Working with the HR Services function to clear up a number of transactional issues to make way for a reshaping of the function and a more strategic offering
- Delivering specific projects focussed on job evaluation and review of pay structure
- Partnering effectively within the business to deliver a high quality HR service.
- Delivering cultural/operational change programmes which support both customer and operational excellence and
- Instil a performance culture across the business.
- Enhancing management capability through the provision of expert advice and guidance, providing specialist information and recommendations to our leaders in order to assist and influence decision making.
- Proactively challenging current practices and making recommendations for continuous improvement.
What are we looking for?
- A generalist HR professional with substantial experience in advising senior managers on best HR practice approaches.
- A clear understanding of the business drivers and how HR can play a key role in the success of the organisation
- Extensive experience of advising on all matters in relation to employment law. A comprehensive, yet practical working knowledge of current employment law will be vital.
- Experience of managing organisational restructuring in a complex environment.
- Experience of job evaluation (ideally HAY) and working with public sector pay structures
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.