Recruitment Consultant with Experience in Retail management
Page Group are looking for Recruitment Consultants with previous experience working in a Retail management role and are looking for a career change.
PageGroup are a leading specialist global recruitment consultancy with over 7,000 employees in 36 countries across the globe.
Within our Leeds office we have circa 90 recruitment consultants recruiting across 20 disciplines.
PageGroup are proud winners of:
Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2018
Glassdoor Top CEOs 2018
Times Top 50 Employers for Women 2018
Stonewall Top 100 Employer 2018
As a Recruitment Consultant in our Leeds office your role will involve the following:
- Prospecting for new client business by meeting hiring managers in order to understand their recruitment needs
- Consult and engage with clients to understand their needs and sell the most appropriate solution for attracting the right candidates
- Networking in industry, sector and specialism and become an expert in market
- Candidate engagement - identify and attract potential candidates
- Interview candidates to understand their requirements and gain valuable market information
- Provide advice on market conditions, CV and interview techniques and manage expectations
- Work as an integral member of a team, motivating one another and communicating effectively
We are ideally looking for individuals with 12-18 months demonstrated sales, management or retail experience who can hit the ground running in no time!
We require driven, passionate individuals who are looking to make the next important step in their careers in a meritocratic business. We speak to a number of people who have hit the limit of where they can progress in their company- not PageGroup! Take a look on our website https://www.michaelpage.co.uk/recruitment-jobs/use-your-skills at the transition our top performing consultants, managers and directors have made from a variety of different backgrounds and how quickly they have worked their way up.
You will be able to demonstrate our core behaviours:
We believe no-one can match the career opportunities we offer in Leeds.
As an experienced Recruitment Consultant at PageGroup you will have the opportunity to truly make your mark and run your own business whilst being supported by our Managers and Directors alongside our market leading training who will guide you to progress your careers to Management and Director Level.
We can offer you a competitive salary together with a uncapped commission and bonuses; alongside a wide range of attractive employee benefits including discounted gym memberships, private healthcare, the ability to buy or sell extra holiday days and lots of retail discounts
We work within a meritocratic environment where you are rewarded and recognised based on your productivity - our high performing consultants have been able to progress quickly (within a 5 year period, one of our Directors went from Graduate to Director with 6 promotions), and our 'High Flyers' were also recently rewarded with trips to Ibiza, Brazil, Miami and LA.